неделя, 6 октомври 2013 г.

THE HEART OF JESUS


Lord, please, rip my heart out . So long I am struggling, I've prayed You to clean it, to burn all the blackness, bitterness and pain, all the sin, but they are so stubborn, still popping up from somewhere and they are nesting there. I'm tired scraping my heart's old coat. It's not working, Lord, it is so contaminated...  
I need a new heart, Your heart, Lord Jesus, please let us swap them - I'll give you my heart and you  will give me Yours ...What have I done ? I wanted a heart that will feel the pain, sin , the rejection harder than the old one. Almost repented for the exchange ...But no, this is what I want. I want Your heart. I know it will hurt much, much more, I know I'll be able to see things, that  I was blind for them before and I will  be hurt by this, but I also know that Your heart is much, much bigger and IT can handle it. It has already been tested, even up to death. Your heart accommodated all the sin of all men around the world and from all the time and swallowed it by Holiness. Your heart has taken all the rejection, misunderstanding , humiliation and swallowed them by Love . Your heart has adopted pain, grief, burden , and consumed them in prayer before the Father. I want the exchange, Lord, help me ...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар